DEP Project Worker
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who believes in the transformational power of learning and who has the ability and passion to make this happen for some of the most disadvantaged people in society.
IDEAL is community development organisation dedicated to providing people trapped by lives dominated by chaos to gain the skills and belief to build the life they want. We are seeking exceptional people to join us.
The Domino Effect Project Worker post, which is funded by the Big Lottery, is focused on the coordination and delivery of the Domino Effect’s Stage 1 training courses. Key to the role will be assisting in the coordination and support of the Domino Effect Team of Trainers in the delivery of the courses, ensuring they are prepared and supported in doing this. The Project Worker will report to IDEAL’s Domino Effect Training Coordinator.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Nick Bentley or Garry Brandrick on 0117 954 3708 or 07780 165 286
If you would like to apply, please download the application documents or contact us for an application pack.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum (If full time)
- Hours: Negotiable (Minimum 15 hrs per week, Maximum 37.5 hours per week)
- Opening Date: 6th March 2017
- Closing Date: 31st March 2017
- Interview Date: 24th April 2017
- Job Reference: DEP/002
- DEP Project Worker Application Form
- INFORMATION FOR JOB APPLICANTS
- IDEAL Equalities Monitoring